An American, an Italian, a Turk and
an Indian met.
American: I'm proud of our CIA. They
know
whatever is happening in the world,
often
before it
happens.
Italian: I'm proud of our women.
They're the
most beautiful and proud and not easy
to be
"had."
Turk: I'm proud of our
carpets...true works of art. No one can
make
carpets of such high
quality.
Then they all looked at the silent
Indian,
waiting for his response.
They asked: What are you proud of?
Indian: I'm proud of myself!
They all asked: Why?
.
.
.
Indian: Last week I screwed an Italian
woman
on a Turkish
carpet...And the CIA knew nothing
about
it..!!
an Indian met.
American: I'm proud of our CIA. They
know
whatever is happening in the world,
often
before it
happens.
Italian: I'm proud of our women.
They're the
most beautiful and proud and not easy
to be
"had."
Turk: I'm proud of our
carpets...true works of art. No one can
make
carpets of such high
quality.
Then they all looked at the silent
Indian,
waiting for his response.
They asked: What are you proud of?
Indian: I'm proud of myself!
They all asked: Why?
.
.
.
Indian: Last week I screwed an Italian
woman
on a Turkish
carpet...And the CIA knew nothing
about
it..!!