Husband to wife: Today is
a fine day.
Next day he says: Today is
a fine day.
Again next day, he says
same thing: Today is a fine
day.
Finally after a week, the
wife can't take it and asks
her husband: Since one
week, you are saying this
'Today is a fine day'. I am
fed up. What's the matter?
Husband: Last week when
we had an argument, you
said, 'I will leave you one
fine day.'
I was just trying to remind
you.
a fine day.
Next day he says: Today is
a fine day.
Again next day, he says
same thing: Today is a fine
day.
Finally after a week, the
wife can't take it and asks
her husband: Since one
week, you are saying this
'Today is a fine day'. I am
fed up. What's the matter?
Husband: Last week when
we had an argument, you
said, 'I will leave you one
fine day.'
I was just trying to remind
you.
Comments
Post a Comment