Death came To Pappu and said "my
friend Pappu today is your day".
Pappu said
"but i am not ready" and death said,
"well you are next on my list." so
Pappu tried
to plead with death but
it Refused,
"Ok why don't u take a sit while I
get you something to eat before we
go.?"
the Pappu said while shaking...
and death said, "al-right then."Pappu
gave
death some food and had a wicked
thought of adding poison on it, but
said to Himself, 'since it is Death,
poison
won't have any effect on it,' so he
added
some sleeping pills in it, Death
finished eating
and fell asleep when asleep, Pappu
took the Death
list, Removed his name from top of
the
list and Wrote it at the bottom of the
list. So
when Death woke up he said to
Pappu, "Because you have been so
nice to Me with much hospitality
that I even Fell asleep, I will start the
LIST FROM THE
BOTTOM!!
friend Pappu today is your day".
Pappu said
"but i am not ready" and death said,
"well you are next on my list." so
Pappu tried
to plead with death but
it Refused,
"Ok why don't u take a sit while I
get you something to eat before we
go.?"
the Pappu said while shaking...
and death said, "al-right then."Pappu
gave
death some food and had a wicked
thought of adding poison on it, but
said to Himself, 'since it is Death,
poison
won't have any effect on it,' so he
added
some sleeping pills in it, Death
finished eating
and fell asleep when asleep, Pappu
took the Death
list, Removed his name from top of
the
list and Wrote it at the bottom of the
list. So
when Death woke up he said to
Pappu, "Because you have been so
nice to Me with much hospitality
that I even Fell asleep, I will start the
LIST FROM THE
BOTTOM!!
Comments
Post a Comment